Sunday, January 6, 2008

Random thoughts from the past year (or so)

A Myspace friend wrote one of these and I loved it. Like he wrote, some will make sense to everyone, some will make sense to a few select people and some will make sense only to me.

Thanks Josh, for your honesty and transparency.

1. Sometimes I suck at being a friend.
2. Sometimes I rock at being a friend.
3. Whatever happens, there's always tomorrow.
4. I will never feel worthy of God's love, and that's okay.
5. It takes about four martinis to give me a buzz.
6. A kamikaze lives up to its name.
7. I can't be around you all the time.
8. Caramelized banana splits are heavenly.
9. So are BBQ chicken wraps.
10. People are going to talk about me. It's up to you if you believe them or not.
11. Communication only works if both people are doing it.
12. I compare every guy to him.
13. Drunk people are funny.
14. I need a hug.
15. I don't want an open casket funeral.
16. A 3-month old baby goes through a lot of diapers.
17. A mattress on the floor with Superman sheets is an awesome place to be.
18. Massages are necessary.
19. Sodas are not.
20. Egg salad sandwiches taste really, really good on Christmas day.
21. San Diego is a long drive.
22. Starbucks is my friend.
23. I'm smarter than a fifth grader.
24. I love weddings.
25. I hate weddings.
26. Budgeting is hard.
27. Dieting is harder.
28. Bunco cannot be played in one half hour.
29. People who pay attention know where you've been when you haven't been around.
30. I'm afraid of what God thinks of me.
31. I don't want to be alone.
32. Famous people are crazy.
33. For some people, skechers are perfect wedding attire.
34. Money can't buy happiness.
35. Email forwards are not necessary.
36. I'm not going to settle again.
37. 5:00 a.m. is a time that should never be seen.
38. Straw wrappers make good toys.
39. Saying that you can't figure out why I'm still single does not help.
40. There's no place like home.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I like it! Maybe I'll see if I can think up some good random thoughts too...