Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whew...what a week!

I just completed one of the best and worst weeks of my life. It started out badly with some major stuff at work, but as the week went on it got better and better! There are a few pictures below but well, if you know me you can probably check them out once I get them loaded onto myspace.

Thursday night I went with Danae to see Matt Nathanson and Jessie Baylin. Although we couldn't take flash photography during the show, I took some of me and Danae beforehand. Yeah yeah I tried to take some of the concert itself but none of them turned out very clearly. Oh and we won't talk about the annoying little boy who fidgeted the whole time the concert was going.

Me & Danae

Friday was Halloween. I used to hate Halloween, now I kinda like it. My whole department dressed up like cats. It was fun! Then I went to go see grandpa and auntie at both of their nursing homes. Then....it was off to my church's Harvest Party.

Me and Auntie Onie

Meow!!

The cutest grandpa EVER!

My friend Shelly stayed over so we could get an early start on Saturday morning. For the record, 4:00 a.m. really sucks. We were on the road to LA a little after 5:00. We got caught in three or four downpours but we made it there in about five hours.
Downpour #2 (on the Grapevine)

We got into Universal Citywalk just in time to see star after star from Days of Our Lives signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. We got in line too. Again another uncommon California downpour. The security rushed the actors inside and we waited out the storm. Shelly and I went up to a different area where the line was shorter. We got autographs and a picture with a group up there.



Next we ate lunch since we really hadn't eaten yet. After lunch, we decided to get in line to meet our favorite, Allison Sweeney (Biggest Loser host) and two of our favorite actors Bryan Datillo and Shawn Christian. We waited for three hours through a brief sunshiney moment followed by another awful downpour but it was soooo worth it! I got to take a picture with 'Dr. Daniel Jonas'!!! OMG!! Allison (Sami) commented that my hair looked amazing despite the rain. I asked for a photo and she said, 'just cozy in next to Bryan and we can all be in one together'.....ummm OK!!

Holy crap...wewerethisclose!! I think I flicked him in the face with my hair. oopsie!!

Oh, that's just me with Lucas and Sami...er, I mean Bryan Datillo and Ali Sweeney

The cast waved to the crowd at the end of the day.

Next chapter...Dinner and Griffith Park

No comments: