Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Like sands through the hourglass...

If you didn't already know, I'm a pretty big Days of our Lives fan. Have been for over 20 years. It's a dumb soap, I know but I love it. I'll admit it. I think of the people on the show as part of my life -- I mean, I've known them for over 20 years!

I've never really missed too much either. I faithfully watch every episode I can. I've often said I really can't stop, I'm emotionally invested!

Anyway, imagine my excitement when I hear they're having a Fanfest **cue the trumpets and fanfare** So I talked to my good friend who is also a long-time fan and we're planning a drive to southern California on Nov. 1st if we can work out all the details (remember Halloween is the night before).

I wouldn't be so tempted if the thing wasn't totally FREE! I mean, come on!! All we have to do is drive to Universal Studios to meet all of our favorite actors?? Okay!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh boy...

I would, ah, love to join you as a past DOOL fan. But, I, ah, need to save my money for trips to Alaska.

Have fun!