Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Miss Sarah

I have a lot of free time on my hands right now aside from applying here and interviewing there, so I thought I'd show everyone how cute Miss Sarah is. My sister and I took her in when my friend Allie couldn't keep her due to an cute, yet allergic, new baby.


We call her Sarah, Sarahbug, Boo, Bug; you get the idea. I got some pretty cute pics today.

Here, she's sitting on my lap hoping that I pet her again soon.

Yes, of course I did.

Then, we moved to the floor...

She loves the puffy, shiny blue ball.


Then, she had to pause to clean herself.

She gives Gene Simmons a run for his money let me tell ya.


This is my favorite pic. It's this look that forgives all of the play scratches, the mews in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and knocking over the things on top of the tv stand.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: